Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Self Assesment


Making a blog helped me to deal with a lot of my problems, I've always been the type of person to let my feelings out on paper and never even thought of making a blog. I wrote a lot of entries while feeling alone, angry or disappointed in myself but never posted them because I wanted to be the one to view it alone. The only thing that I didn't like about making a blog were some of the assignments. I don't like to write and have to look up information, I like to just know what I'm writing about and give my point of view on it. Still, i enjoyed the process of the blog and plan on keeping it although the class is over. I am definitely proud of my blog, I like looking back at my entries and adding more to it on occasion. I think that my work in this class was fair, I did my best to complete MOSt of the blogs assigned to me even though some I really disliked. I think that it's fair to say that i can atleast earn a 75 in this class. 

No comments: